Monday, June 13, 2005

Well, it's official

I'm not going to see Duran Duran this year. I've been trying not to think about it. Really, I've been trying very hard. But sadly it's been on my mind off and on all weekend.

The tickets go on sale today at 10. Erm? On a Monday? Yeah a Monday. That's wrong in itself.

The concert is also at the 7th layer of concert hell; Chevrolet Ampitheater in Pittsburgh. I'm already dealing with that crap venue once this summer. I'm not sure I could stomach dealing with the KGB/Nazi enforcers twice.

These are the excuses that I'm using to rationalize why I'm not going.

In reality there are two reasons why I'm not going.

1. My concert funds are going towards seeing Elvis Costello and the Moody Blues.
2. The concert is on a Tuesday night and I have no idea what my job situation is going to be, but at this point I have no idea what job I'll be working at during August or if I'll still be working two jobs.

I think the game plan of the day is to sulk about this, because I really would like to see them.



~sniffle~

Let the sulking begin.

0 comments: