Thursday, June 02, 2005

Waiting For The Weekend

My brother is coming home this weekend, which is nice. I always enjoy visiting with the family. Plus he can usually sort out any computer issues I might have, or pass along any new programs I might find useful, but that's not the real reason I'm waiting for this weekend.

The July 16th Moody Blues show at the Borgata will finally go on sale this Saturday at 10 a.m.

I'm prepared to suffer the Slings and Arrows of ticket buying again.

I'm also prepared to get less than stellar tickets. It seems the Borgata doesn't like to sell those 85 dollar seats that are in the first few rows. They either pass them on to ticket brokers i.e. scalpers/bastards or save them for the high rollers, who have never heard of the Moody Blues.

Yay!

~cough~

But you know what. I've decided. This trip is going to be more about being in Atlantic City than the Moody Blues. I want to be there and enjoy myself. Not that I wouldn't mind being close enough to see the beautiful gleam in Lodgey's eyes or Justin's for that matter, but I want this to be a real vacation.

Of course, this real vacation is going to involve seeing the Moody Blues twice. Now if only the ticketbastard fairy would smile on me on Saturday I'd be ever so happy.

Cos I miss these guys

0 comments: