Sunday, June 19, 2005

New Toy!

Thanks to Verizon Wireless I have a brand new cell phone and a bill that's 5 dollars more!

Yay to the new cell phone, which is a camera phone.

Boo to the $5.00 increase in my bill.

Every two years I've got $100.00 towards a new phone, which means I can get a free phone as long as I stay with Verizon. OK, I didn't need them to pull my leg. The Samsung a670 that followed me home had been taunting me for weeks. It's a pretty nice phone and the camera works pretty well too.

Here's a picture taken before I really knew how to use it.


The good luck bulldog and greyhound from the Wheeling Island gift store. Posted by Hello

It's a 1 mega pixel camera, but it seems to do a nice job and since all my concerts seem to have camera Nazi/Gestapo security people working them, I'm going to smuggle the new toy in.

Now I have yet another camera! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cos you know I like taking pictures!

0 comments: