Friday, June 03, 2005

Top Five On Friday

It's the last Music Memoirs Meme of the week!

Top 5 Male Vocalists
(For each vocalist list one song or album that you feel is their best)


I don't think you'll find any surprises here.

1. Justin Hayward



Best song: Shame
Best album: The View From A Hill

(I didn't do The Moody Blues, because well, everyone is kind of a vocalist in their own right there)

2. Elvis Costello



Best Song: Crimes Of Paris
Best Album: Blood & Chocolate

3. Simon Le Bon



Best Song: Ordinary World
Best Album: The Wedding Album

4. John Lodge



Best Song: Talking Out Of Turn
Best Album: Long Distance Voyager (For his Moody Stuff, it's really a tie between this one and Strange Times)

5. Andy Bell




Best Song: I Love Saturday
Best Album: I Say I Say I Say

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: John Lodge really knows how to fill out his pants!!