Tuesday, June 21, 2005

For Shits and Giggles

I'm taking my sister to the Improv this weekend. Why? Because I got an email from the Improv offering me seats for $2.50. I figured that was as good as any excuse to get the hell out of the house on Sunday. Plus I'll get to go to the Kaufmann's at the Waterfront. (Mmmm, we all know how much I like shopping)

We're going to see Joey Kola.

All I know about him, is that he's on Comedy Central. The sad thing is, I don't really care that I don't know him. I'm just excited that I'm going out.

OK, I'm more than a little bit excited.

This occassion calls for getting dressed up all spiffy, just for the hell of it. Plus I'll have the oportunity to take some pictures of the Waterfront with my new camera.

Hey, after all, how often can you see a comedian for under 5 bucks a person. I'd be a fool to pass up the opportunity!

0 comments: