Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

It's time for another Music Memoirs Meme!

1. Name your three favourite songs by your favourite artist. (this means by the same artist)
First of all, picking my favorite(spelled without a "U" cos I'm American) is not easy. I think I should surprise you though. Favorite artist?

Elvis Costello

Everyday I Write The Book
Battered Old Bird
How to Be Dumb (Seriously, there are some people out there that I would so like to dedicate this song too, but I'll keep quiet for now)

2. Name your three favourite albums by the same artist.







3. Name three duet partners you'd like to see your favourite artist perform with.
None really. Elvis has already done a duet with Paul McCartney, which was fabulous. I hate the others he's done.

But if I had to choose.

Diana Krall: He helped the better/lesser half with her album, why not?
Justin Hayward: Because this man has so much snark that needs to be released. More snark than imaginable I should think. (They should write a whole album together)

Truly, I can't think of a third, because for the most part, I hate duets. You're lucky you got those two.

0 comments: