Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm so sleepy

Working a 50 hour work week is very tiring and after only a week, I'm feeling it. I was in bed at 10 o'clock last night! 10 o'clock! I don't go to bed that early, ever!

This was me last night Wake Up

What's worse is it's 6 a.m. and I'm still sleepy. I'm awake but sleepy!

There's something really wrong with that. I did get 8 hours of sleep. It just doesn't feel like it was enough, and I'm not the type of person that lingers in bed either.

Unless of course these guys are with me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did you think I'd forget my hump day hunks?

Nah!

Even as tired as I am, I can't forget them. Though if I had them here right now, I might just use them both as body pillows and snuggle right up.

Tired

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea...cozy!