Friday, July 01, 2005

Top Five On Friday

It's time for another Music Memoirs meme!

Top five songs with animals in the title.

OK, I could do almost all of this in Beatles songs. After all, there's:

Hey Bulldog
Blackbird
Octopus' Garden
And Your Bird Can Sing
Blue Jay Way

But that would be a bit too easy...right?

But on my list And Your Bird Can Sing is one of my absolute favorites.

The Monkees - All The King's Horses



Elvis Costello - Leave My Kitten Alone (This is an awesome cover from the Kojak Variety disc)


Mary Fahl - White Bird (This woman has an incredible voice. All her songs are wonderful)
The Moody Blues - The Swallow (Did you think they wouldn't have done at least one animal song?)



Justin Hayward - Silverbird

If you'd like any of these songs, give me a shout and I'll upload them for you.

0 comments: