Sunday, June 05, 2005

Spring cleaning the computer

I'm trying to get my computer all cleaned up. I can't believe all the stuff I have on this thing.

OK, if some of you have seen my winamp playlist, you know how many mp3s are on this machine. Right now there are 4180 files. Eeep! It's time to make some room on the hard drive.

Then there's the matter of cleaning up the picture folders! ARGH! Because if you think I have a lot of mp3s, you should see my pictures folder! God, I've kept almost every photo I've taken with my digital cameras on my hard drive. I'm a daft fool, I know. I think it's probably time to move some of them to CDs and delete the stuff I'm not going to use. But how do you decide? Of course, how many pictures of baby birds can I take. (Ok, it's best not to ask, but I will say that I'm fast becoming a bird photographer extraordinaire)

This project is going to take forever.

0 comments: