Thursday, June 23, 2005

Odds and Ends

~ I need my sleep and for some reason, last night, I felt the urge to stay up late. And thanks to my having 2 jobs, late = midnight. Which means I only got about 5 1/2 hours sleep, before my body's alarm clock jolted me out of bed. Grrrrr! There's a strong possibility I will fall asleep in the tanning bed tonight at work.

~ Everyone is seeing the Moody Blues before me this year! ARGH! I'm jealous. I know I'm going to see them twice in July, but those are the last two dates on the tour!!! It's getting hard, this waiting. I want to see Justin (as long as he doesn't wear that ugly new shirt of his) and John. (I really want to see John in his new flesh baring shirts!! Mmmmm skin on Lodgey. One word: YUM!

It's kinda like this



And lordy we haven't seen that much skin from Lodgey in years.

Bless his flesh baring heart!

~ The heat has returned in full force. I have mixed feelings about summer weather anymore. It's way too hot, but when it cools down, it's really cold. There's no happy medium. Oh and I still want to know who has been holding "Spring" hostage for the last few years. I miss it. Spring is nice.

~ I'm reading 3 books right now. Why? Because I'm a nut. Seriously. I have a book in the bathroom and one at each job. I'm also becoming addicted to Janet Evanovich novels. Have a mentioned that? I'm halfway through the Stephanie Plum series.

~ On the weight loss front. I'm at 133.5 and I've lost a total of 21.5 pounds and 42 inches.

5 from my bust (sniffle, sob)
6 from my waist
7 from my abdomen
13 from my thighs
6 from my arms

Isn't that spiffy?

0 comments: