Monday, June 27, 2005

What a weekend

I had a great time yesterday. The comedians we went to see were fantastic and they all seemed to take notice of me.

~grins~

The Waterfront is a beautiful place, filled with loads of shops and restaurants and...FOUNTAINS! Sadly none of them are of the chocolate variety though. Damn! I guess I'll just have to wait until my birthday and go to Wheeling to have that kind.

Just to give you an idea that Pittsburgh isn't as awful as I'd like you to believe it is, here are some of my photos from last night. The others will be over at my photoblog. If you like them, right click and do as you please with them. In fact if you click on them, you'll get the full version of the image.



This is the fountain in the center court by Starbucks. Gorgeous isn't it?

This one is new, or at least new to me.



Oh and the food at the Improv is a bit pricey, but it's very good. My sister and I both enjoyed the Tequila Chicken Pasta. Very yummy!



A good time was had by all!

0 comments: