Monday, June 20, 2005

The only good thing about this cold

Is that I've started to lose weight again. Why? Because I can't taste anything! GAH! I've got Justin Hayward disease!

Ok, now most of you are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about, right? Yeah, I thought so. Justin has some strange issue with his sinuses that takes away his sense of taste and smell. Google it, you'll find an article. I found it once, when googling for pictures so I know it's out there...SOMEWHERE! (couldn't resist the pun)

Anyway, the evil scale from hell is now hitting 135. That's down 2 lbs from last week and down 20 lbs total, at long freaking last. Who knows, maybe I will hit the ultimate goal of weighing 125 by July 15th.

It's beginning to look like a possibility, and all so I can look good for 3 concerts where no one of any importance is going to see me.

Ah, but who cares?

0 comments: