Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm going to bed now

Midday today I thought I was feeling better. I got through job 1 feeling pretty good. Then the rain started and I finished up work at job 1.

The headache and cough were gone all morning. I was feeling pretty good.

Then I came home.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Now I'm sniffly and coughy and generally miserable again. I went to bed at 8:30 last night, and I'm thinking I might do the same tonight, except that I'd miss Hit Me Baby One More Time and Howard Jones and Sophie B Hawkins are going to be on and I'd really like to see them.

Another problem with going to bed is that I haven't worked on my story in 3 days and I need to make a few more mix CDs. I told Lady Starlight that I'd do volume 2 of the Covers Mix, but I don't think I can go through my files on this computer tonight.

What I really want is a cup of tea and a warm fuzzy blanket, because it's still damn cold here.

I will stop bitching about this cold now and go to bed, because I have a lot of stuff I need to do tomorrow and suffering with a summer cold is not one of them. Unless, of course, Justin Hayward and John Lodge are going to come and coddle me. (And I don't think that's going to happen. Damn and blast)

0 comments: