Sunday, June 12, 2005

Random 10

It's the weekly wrap up of my weekend musically? Do you want to play too? Go to Music Memoirs and play along.

This weekend the music I listened to was pretty much centered on two artists, Don Henley and Stevie Nicks. Not to worry, I did listen to some other bands in the course of the last 48 hours too.

Yesterday, we saw a covers band called Stonee Ridge at the opening of the Harley Davidson store in Washington, PA. Don't ask me why I was there, I still don't know, but I can tell you that as far as covers bands go, they were pretty good. And hell, two of the guys in the band were pretty damn cute, even if they were probably much too young for me.

But back to the songs

Don Henley - New York Minute
The Eagles - Hotel California
Stevie Nicks - The Edge Of Seventeen
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
Duran Duran - Wild Boys (This played on the radio while we were driving home from the concert)
Creedance Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising (This song was one that Stonee Ridge Did)
Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun (God help me! I'm starting to like this one)
Elvis Costello - Shabby Doll
Diana Krall - The Girl In The Other Room
Stevie Nicks - Circle Dance (live from NJ)


The Washinton Wild Thing and Stonee Ridge Posted by Hello

I have all these songs, so if any of you want them, let me know and I'll post them.

0 comments: