Thursday, June 09, 2005

Now it's time to ramble

~ I forgot to watch Hit Me Baby One More Time tonight. Shoot me. The Knack were on and I really wanted to see them more than anything else. Why oh why, can I not remember when my shows are on?

~ I'm completely addicted to the Janet Evanovich books. I don't really need an author addiction to go with my reading habit, but sadly I've gotten one. Buy all the Stephanie Plum series now! You won't regret it.

~ I finally get on a roll with a story that I'm working on and guess what? The computer's crap-o-meter kicks on. Two pages, poof! Can I just say ARGH! Please? This was the first time I thought the pages that the computer swallowed were actually good too! Which makes that a big bold ARGH!

~ I'm going to be gone most of the day on Saturday, because of the Stevie Nicks show, but my friend has roped me into a few other things, including, believe it or not, going to church to see a priest that once had a parish in our town. (A priest we've all remained friends with over the years)

What the heck am I going to wear that's comfortable but can go to mass and a concert. A concert outside, mind you. Post Gazette Pavilion. Yuck, but you go where you have to go for concerts these days.

~ Job number 2 is becoming more stressful, which is not something I find enjoyable. This job should not have stress. It's an easy, fun job most of the time. Right now, it's anything but.

I have to constantly remind myself that it's not polite to kill people, which I haven't had to do since I got out of retail.

I think that's enough rambling for now, don't you? No, don't answer that!

0 comments: