Tuesday, June 14, 2005

This has got to stop!

OK, I haven't figured out why I've been remembering my dreams as much lately, but at least I have a clue of why I dreaming the stuff.

Yeah, I had another freaky dream last night.

Sadly, it didn't involve John Lodge or any of my other cuties. It did, however, involve Atlantic City and large sums of money. The large sums of money I just happened to win.

~That my friends would be the clue that this was a dream~

So basically I know most of this dream came from conversations I had yesterday. It's a month until my trip to Atlantic City. My sister and I were talking about going to Wheeling Island again this weekend. I can't explain the winning large sums of money though, because that doesn't happen, ever!

The best part of this dream was that I was trying to figure out what to do with my share of the winnings. It was either pay off debt or buy a new car. A real new car, not one that someone else has already driven for years.

~sigh~

I've never had a real new car. I probably never will.

(Oh and that part of the dream is explainable too. My grandma was asking when I was going to start saving for a car. The answer. When I don't have a zillion other bills to pay aka the twelfth of never)

Still it was nice to have a dream where I was suddenly rolling in cash. It's a shame it's never going to happen.

0 comments: