Thursday, June 16, 2005

I hate summer colds

Yesterday, I thought this was a sinus infection brought about by PMS. Oye! I was wrong. By the time I got home from job 2, I was dead to the world.

I'm getting ready for job 1 and I'm still dead, coherent but dead. I'm achy, stuffy and downright miserable.

Yay!

I accomplished nothing last night. I came home, ate dinner and updated Wenches with an mp3 and promptly went to bed. (Only to have my cats use my bed as a race course)

Yeah, it doesn't get much better than that. Plus the heat we've been having promptly disappeared and it's in the 60's. We go from too hot to too cold. It's no wonder I'm sick.

Have I mentioned I hate being sick?

I think he



needs to come and take care of me.

It wouldn't hurt to interrupt a few days of the tour, right?

0 comments: