Monday, September 01, 2008

One Of The Best Cars Ever

I love when I get a rental car for the weekend. It means I get to drive a car that's only a year or two old. (Three years tops) This weekend I've got a shiny white Chevy Cobalt and I love it. I drove from Charleroi to Canton, which is a 2.5 hour drive and didn't even use half a tank of gas!!

32 MPG!

THUD!

And when I filled the tank from half, it only cost $25!

Praise Jesus!

I've read that the new Focus gets 35 MPG so that's still the top car on my list, but the Cobalt is definitely up there too.

I've not driven cars that had gas mileage much above the mid-20's, so having this to drive has definitely given me a love for the compact car.

Now if only I could get the loan to buy a new car.

~sigh~

A few more months to go, hopefully.

0 comments: