Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Day Is It?

I know its Thursday, really I do, but my body wants it to be Friday. So does my head. I really just want Friday even though Friday is the worst day of my week workwise.

I woke up this morning thinking that it was Saturday, though I knew better. That was just the part of my brain that demands more sleep talking. That part of my brain has been very adamant about me getting more rest lately. Sadly, the rest of me haven't taken any notice of my brain's ravings.

I can't even think coherently lately, hence a lot of photos posted here. Hey, my kittens are cute. (And just an aside, my cats are more well behaved than most dogs I've had and are more loving)

I'd rant about the election, but I'm at a point where I just don't care. Neither candidate is qualified for the job and both of them scare the crap out of me, some of the VP candidates scare me more though. I'm half tempted to stay home in November, after all my vote didn't matter in 2000 why would it now?

I could always talk about what I've been reading but that's been a whole lot of smutty romances.

TV? Nope haven't watched anything this week.

On that note, I think I should try to be interesting today by saying nothing more. Maybe the rest of today will be more interesting.

0 comments: