Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Things I Learned In The Last 24 Hours

1. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Gel actually works. If only my 34 year old skin would realize puberty ended years ago.

2. My mama kitty is afraid of thunderstorms.

3. Firetrucks roaring by at 4 a.m. scare the pants off both me and the cats.

4. You sleep better when you shut off the alarm and forget you have to go to work. Oops.

5. Throw It All Away is apparently song glue that sticks and sticks because its still in my head.

6. 2 week old kittens can move incredibly fast even though they really aren't supposed to be doing more than crawling. HA! Mine are walking on all four already.

That's really all because I had to deal with the storm and firetrucks..and I wish I could have slept in, but since its only Tuesday there was no chance of that happening. I really need to think of using those last 4 vacation days that I have.

0 comments: