Monday, September 22, 2008

It Was A Good Mail Day


I had 4 packages today. Two of them were albums I need to review for my Livejournal music community. The other two were discs I ordered last week. One of the CDs I oreded was Judd Starr's Luminescent. (Dances happily) I'll probably review that one at some point too, but I can hazard a guess that you should buy it regardless of whether I've reviewed it or not. It will be good.

The other CD I ordered was Two Loons For Tea's Looking For Landmark's. I'm looking forward to ripping them both to my hard drive and having a good listen, most likely tomorrow.

So today was a great music in the mail day. I have loads of stuff to listen to this week! Hopefully I'll be able to do that in between all the great television that's on and that I have waiting to watch from the summer when I was too busy to watch. (That would be Monk and Psych!)

Either way...I'm going to have some lovely music to listen to in between tv shows!

0 comments: