Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Exhausted.

I went to the covered bridge festival today at Mingo Creek Park and I walked 8 miles. (4 miles each way from one bridge to the next) My legs ache and I was the one that deemed the walk necessary. Oh fool me!

I had an enjoyable time though, so I'll suffer my slight pain in silence. All the companies that make dip mixes were there and suffice to say I succumbed to their wares. 3 dips for veggies and crackers and one dessert cheese ball mix.

Mmmm. I can't wait for the holidays now!

Actually what I truly can't wait for is a nice hot tub filled with bubbles and a cheesy romance novel to take away some of the aches in my poor little feet!

I'll have to remember when I'm at Jack's tomorrow, no elliptical. I don't think I could take that much walking two days in a row. I'm weak as water!

So if you don't mind, I have a date with a nice bubble bath! Pictures will follow tomorrow sometime.

0 comments: