Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Ten - Week 172

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I spent a weekend discovering new music and some old and walking and walking and walking at the Covered Bridge Festival. Here's some of what I listened to.

01. Yes - Love Will Find A Way
02. Alt-Ctrl-Sleep - Sleep
03. Joni Mitchell - Sex Kills
04. Joni Mitchell - A Case Of You
05. Colin Hay - Waiting For My Real Life To Begin
06. Julian Velard - All Right For You
07. Ana Popovich - Sittin' On Top Of The World
08. Michelle Branch - All Always Be Right There
09. Natalie Cole - Come Rain, Come Shine
10. ELO - Strange Magic (It's still stuck in my head)

The picture?



This shot is from 2 years ago at the festival. My pictures from yesterday are still on the camera. I'm so lazy.

0 comments: