Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Don't Want To Work

But I don't want to bang on the drum, as the song goes. I just want to stay curled up in my bed. I slept surprisingly well last night. The kittens are sleeping through the night better now. Yay!

I have so much to do at home now though that I really could have used a 4 day weekend.

But isn't that always the case?

Everyone needs a vacation from work and then a vacation from vacation. The recovery period from a vacation is always longer too it seems.

I know I need to do laundry, put the stuff I bought away, take the rental car back tonight, try to get the sweeper run in the room with the kittens without scaring the beejeebus out of them and get the pictures off the memory card and onto my computer and uploaded into flickr.

~sigh~

I'm tired just thinking about it.

0 comments: