Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Kittens Are On Schedule


Or perhaps I should say they are on "a" schedule. If I'm not awake at my usual 6 a.m. they are on the bed bugging me. Well Skimble isn't, he just curled up on the blankets and went to bed. Little Coco decided to take matters into her own hands and she was biting my toes by 6:30.

To make matters worse, Miss Callie a.k.a. Mom decided that she could use the kittens litter box. Only its shallow and that means she can't cover her poop as well there. So I'm hearing her trying to toss everything she can find over the litter tray, because she's the only cat we've had that doesn't dump and run (so to speak).

What a morning!

Its just a good thing that those kittens are absolutely adorable!

Oh and I won't even mention if they don't have their can of Friskies kitten food by 7:30! Oye the mayhem than ensues then!

Oddly though, both mama and her babies have been very good. They get into a certain amount of mischief but all in all they are well behaved and very smart. (And did I mention, downright cute?)

0 comments: