Friday, September 05, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 190

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 TV Theme Songs

I Know You Know by The Friendly Indians (Psyche Theme)
This is probably the catchiest theme out there. I only have to hear a bit of it to have it stuck in my head for days.

The Monkees Theme by The Monkees (Monkees Theme)
How can you not love this song?

It's A Jungle Out There by Randy Newman (Monk Theme)
Probably one of the most perfectly suited theme songs ever!


The Doctor Who Theme by Murray Gold

It changes a little bit each season, but you'll always recognize this one, if you've ever watched Doctor Who

Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps by Mari Wilson (Coupling Theme)
I adore this song. Doris Day was probably the first artist to do this song.

I can't offer you those versions by I can give you the version done by Geri Halliwell, which is smashing.

Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps

So what are your favorite TV themes? Play along here or go to Music Memoirs and play.

0 comments: