Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go Ahead, Make Me Shop

I was checking my email earlier when I found one of my Amazon Sale ads. Just what I need to encourage me to shop, when I'm trying to be a good girl about buying stuff that I don't need. Lord knows I have more than enough music for any person. Heck I have more than enough music for two or three people.

I had to peruse the sale, because buy two get one free is always enough to make me right click any music link. That's how BMG gets money off me at least once a month.

Sadly most of the stuff on sale right now is in my collection.

Damn.

But if you need to complete your collection of Jimmy Buffett, The Moody Blues, Tom Petty and even Joe Jackson, now would be a good time to do it. Most of the discs were only $7.97. Can't beat getting any of the Moodies discs for that cheap or for that matter the classic Elton John.

If my wish list weren't so long with stuff I really want, I'd be tempted to get a few of the Buffett albums. I need Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes and Coconut Telegraph.

Let's see if my will power will hold out. Or yours for that matter. That's a damn good sale!!

Must shop.

Must shop.

Someone please hide my credit card!!!

0 comments: