Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Weekend Observations

~ Mamma Mia was quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

~ Meryl Streep has a big bum! I applaud her and any other actress for having one as well, that means they are HUMAN WOMEN and not some strange stick beings sent from outer space to taunt the rest of us.

~ I hope the players at the Renfest, well except the belly dancers, got extra cash for wearing those costumes. Damn it was hot and damn they had loads of clothes on. I think I probably would have died of heat exhaustion if I had to wear one

~ Cast In Bronze never fails to amaze me. I love the bells!!

~ Renfest food is getting cheaper! Woot! BTW if anyone hits the Pittsburgh Renfest in the next two weeks I highly recommend the meatball sandwiches and anything in the bread bowls. Oh and TURKEY LEGS! (I didn't have a turkey leg this year though)

~ When did they build the Barnes & Noble at South Hills Village? Oye! That goes to show you how often I head towards that mall.

~ Something fell out from under Bernie The Beretta yesterday. Why do things always fall off my car after the Renfest. Last year, I spent a small fortune on the exhaust. Stupid parking in stupid fields with stupid people that don't know how to get out of them!

~ Benny and Bjorn of ABBA had it dead on when they wrote Money Money Money.

~ Pumpkin Spice is back @ Starbucks! My butt grows larger just thinking about the wonderfulness of that.

~ The kittens are getting bigger and badder! (And cuter!)

0 comments: