Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Make My Head Stop Spinning!

Yesterday was unusually busy. I had to get my oldest cat to the vet after work. He was feeling a bit under the weather and it seems now that he has a bit of an upper respiratory infection. (I'm pretty sure in layman's terms that's a cold) So he's on an antibiotics.

After that I was trying to get some cleaning down around the house, just a little, while being able to watch the only show I really enjoy right now, Big Bang Theory.

Oddly I managed to get most of it done. That in itself is amazing, considering everything seemed to be conspiring against me.

I've been trying to get stuff done but I've not had any time for me. I miss reading blogs and whatnot. I barely have time to blog here, let alone read all my dailies. When I get down time I still can't get squat taken care of! I have paid the taxes on the house though for the year, so I think I should get a woot! for that!

I just wish I could get the stuff I want done in my downtime, rather than finding other stuff to pile onto my already massive to do list. Its not making life any fun right now and its definitely making me crabby.

I don't need any extra aggravation in my life. I've got enough. More than enough actually.

I just want my life to return to normal. Is that asking too much?

0 comments: