Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Can't Wait

Until I can unkitten-proof the room with the kittens. I've moved stuff all over my upstairs so that the little, very inquisitive ones will not have books or CDs fall and konk them on the noggin. (Though I'm thinking right now the little ones have pretty hard heads)

I've also taken just about anything that little claws can destroy out of the room. Soon I'll be putting in another litter box.

What fun!

Still I suppose its much easier and less painful than having real children. (And actually the kittens are cuter and better behaved than most children I know) Oh and do you know the number one reason why kittens (and puppies) are better than human children?

They don't go to college. (or want cell phones, ipods, computers, cars) All they ask for is cat food and a litter box.

Therefore its cheaper to have cats/dogs/fish/ferrets whatever than having children.

I think I've said that before though. But really it deserves repeating.

Am I mama material? Probably not.

0 comments: