Monday, September 29, 2008

Where'd The Weekend Go?

How is it that 48 hours of vegetating go by so damn quickly? I didn't do much of anything. Exercise on Saturday and some grocery shopping. Yesterday I just pretty much laid around the house did some cleaning and read a book.

Why does it feel like I blinked and its Monday?

Its like this year is flying by and nothing is happening. Worse still, I can't believe that its less than 3 months until Christmas and there's going to be no grandma this year.

Thanksgiving...and no grandma.

I haven't got over that empty feeling and there's still so much to deal with, and damn it in my vegetation I didn't get what I wanted done, done!

I'm sick of the only time going by slowly being the 40 hours I spend at work. Or that time spent watching the debates from hell.

Dear god the VP's are going to debate this week. There's no way I can watch Sarah Palin and not want to break my tv. Maybe that hour or so out of this week will fly by as fast as my weekend.

I should stop thinking about this now, or I'll end up at work with a violent rage brewing in my head over stuff I have no control over.

0 comments: