Sunday, September 07, 2008

I Hate Bill Paying Days

Today I have to go to the mall with the sole purpose of paying my Sears bill. I hate Sears and everything associated with them. They are one of the few credit card companies that won't work with a debt management company.

I'm paying them double and sometimes triple my monthly payment because I never want to see another Sears bill ever again.

And with an account that was once on a debt management program, they won't let me pay the bill online and the way its due, makes it hard to mail payment so I end up going to the mall once a month just to get the damn thing out of my hair.

Going to the mall is always a trial for me. I love to shop, but right now I can't afford to. I really can't afford the drive to Washington, PA to pay the bill, but I have no other options right now.

Grrr.

I would love it if I didn't have to make this trip, because I know I'll cave and buy something somewhere today and I really shouldn't because I still have things from my trip last weekend to pay off. (Not to mention cats that will need vet trips very soon)

0 comments: