Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Annoyed

Why you ask?

1. Where is the US getting the money to bail out AIG? $85 Billion? Why won't the gov't bail me out..I don't even need a tenth of that? And how can someone that's not making their bills pay back an $85 BILLION loan. I just don't understand. I probably don't want to because then I'd just be angry.

2. My dad who bitches about the alarm clock not going off, is actually sleeping through it. HA! Anyone that sets their alarm for 4:40 a.m. gets no sympathy from me, especially when it wakes me so that I can't get back to sleep. OK, I did and sad dreams ensued.

3. Fell asleep for a half hour after the dad debacle only to dream of grandma. It wasn't a bad dream. I just dreamed that I was hugging her and telling her how much I missed her, mostly because I was doing a lot of crying last night about her. Time does not heal all wounds. 5 months has made nothing better, its just made the void bigger.

4. A random guy from NYC leaving a comment on my Myspace saying "Hi sexy, whatcha doing." Uh. erm. Let's play spot the loony. Oh look there you are!

5. Arby's buying out Wendy's the only fast food chain that I really like. Grrrr

0 comments: