Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Love It But It Baffles Me

Big Bang Theory is one of the comedies that I most enjoy, but the whole plot whacks me out. I mean how long can this show go on without killing itself? 3 uber-geeks and one busty blonde?

As it is they started out the Fall Season with Leonard actually going on a date with the busty blonde (Penny). I mean, if the relationship doesn't work, where does the show go from there? Why did they even have a date in the first place? How did she agree on it? WHY?

It makes me shake my head a lot, but I still watch, because...well...because its a cute show.

However I'm being realistic in my love for it. It will be like Caroline in the City...it will only last a season or two more and the blot bunnies the writers will dish out will drag it right into the ground.

Its not anyone's fault either, after all when the premise to your show is Geeks living in apartment have sexy neighbor that one falls for...well you can only go the route of them not hooking up for so long before the audience feels too damn sorry for him to keep watching or they hook up. (That pretty much ruins it for me)

I guess I'll see how the show manages to play out this year. The first epi was really good.

Yay for amusing telly. Now to figure out why people like Two and a Half Men. Blech! That show annoys me.

0 comments: