Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whatever Happened To: Grey Eye Glances

Grey Eye Glances are one of my favorite bands and they've all but disappeared off the radar. I know the lead singer had a baby a few years back, but they had played several shows last year. I guess I was hoping that there would a new album coming, but there's not been anything updated on their website in ages and ages.

No shows? No sign of a new album.

Absolutely nothing.

I'm totally becoming distressed at this. I don't know why. Bands come and go all the time, but I guess I was holding out hope that they would last, but hey they've been mostly an indie band for the 15 + years of their career, so they've had a good run, if they've chosen not to do the band thing anymore.

I guess I'm being greedy, because I just discovered them about 2 years ago and I so wanted to go through the excitement of knowing a new album would be on its way.

I guess all I can do is hope now.

~sigh~

They are such a great band too. The world will be less sunny if they've stopped making music. Maybe if I'm lucky they're holed up somewhere recording.

A girl can dream, right?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

They are doing several shows at Tin Angel January of 2017. I don't know if they are back for good, but it is a chance to see them perform once more.