Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Read Any Good Books Lately?

I found this book by Rebecca Wells at Ollie's Bargain Outlet last week. I read the Divine Secret's ages ago..I still need to read the first book Little Altar's Everywhere, but I'll get around to it in time.

There's something marvelous about these books about fucked up southern belle's that just draw the reader in. I'm not sure why though? I've read plenty of books that are similar and this one really isn't different, but regardless I'm really enjoying it.

For all its moments that are leaving me going WTF, it still makes me laugh and that's really what I like the most in a book these days.

And as usual this isn't the only book I'm reading. I always have on in my purse and one in the bathroom, the Ya Ya's are the bathroom book and I have a Nora Robert's trilogy hanging about my work bag for those times at lunch when I need to have some fluff in my life.

So what are you guys reading right now?

0 comments: