Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lazy Days

Do you ever feel like doing absolutely nothing? I know that's how I feel today. I just don't want to deal with anything. My paycheck didn't come in the mail so I'm without money today because either our payroll service or the USPS fucked up royally.

I just want to be left alone today. Totally and blissfully alone. I don't want to do anything I don't have to do. I just want to veg and I want to keep my aggravation levels down.

Is that too much to ask?

It probably is, because any time when I have plans to do absolutely nothing I have to do something and that something is usually something most obnoxious.

So if the world will kindly leave me alone for 24 hours I might return to whatever "Normal" I might usually be, if not I can't guarantee I won't be a super cranky bitch tomorrow, and that just wouldn't be a very nice thing, now would it?

0 comments: