Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tag! I'm It

Sol has tagged me with my own six word memoir. The rules are: -Write your own six word memoir or epitaph; -Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want; -Link to the person who tagged you in your post; -Tag at least 5 more blogs; -Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. My memoir is:

Hmmm. This is funny as I delivered a short eulogy for my gram at the chapel at the cemetery where she has her final resting place, because gram always asked me what I'd say about her when she was gone and I hoped I'd never have to say anything because gram was going to live forever and a day.

What would I say about me though? That's hard. Harder then the few minutes I condensed what was important about gram, which was quite simple: She Loved Us More. Me, I'm a different story.

I know myself though. I'm greedy. I want things I can't have. I dream a lot. I love few, but I love well when I do.

Perhaps these words: A Loving Dreamer Who Wanted More

I won't do the tagging business but if you want to play along, go for it and then let me know so I can come and read your answers.

0 comments: