Friday, May 09, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 174

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that remind you of your mother.

1. Paul Stookey - The Wedding Song (There Is Love)
This is one of my mother's favorite songs.

2. Michael Ball - Love Changes Everything
Mom loves musical theater. This is one of her favorites by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

3. Oingo Boingo - Insects
This is a hilarious song that I used to listen to quite a bit, and mom knew the lyrics.

Insects make me scream and shout...they don't know what life's about!

4. Michael Crawford - On Eagle's Wings
This was a favorite hymn that was used quite a bit in our parish. We also used it for Grandma's funeral mass. (I don't have this track on my computer right now, but check back later and I might)

5. Les Miserables -Master Of The House
Another favorite of my mom and dad from musical theater. They like the funny stuff sometimes. I'll have a version of this posted later today, because if you haven't heard the song you should.

0 comments: