Saturday, May 24, 2008

Computer Geekery!

My high speed USBs arrived and are installed! Can I get a woot? And can we applaud the nephew that installed them with much difficulty, especially as the metal casing that needed to come off near the slots in my computer just didn't want to comply to his or my wishes?

So I will buying an external hard drive for all my necessary and some unnecessary music.

I'm so excited about that too. All my music in one place! I may spontaneously combust! And I'll have the ability to move my music about so much faster too! Woo hoo!

That's so wonderful, because we all know that music is what keeps me going. Well that and my computer!

This weekend is shaping up to be pure musical bliss. I'll be broke when I'm done, but I'll be in bliss, so that can't be too bad, right?

0 comments: