Friday, May 02, 2008

Top Five On Friday - Week 173

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 songs that get you ready for the end of the day/weekend

The Vogues - 5 O'clock World
It's a 5 o'clock world when the whistle blows. No one owns a piece of my time.


The Moody Blues - Here Comes The Weekend

This is a Lodgey creation that's so cheesy it's unbelievable.

Jimmy Buffett - Another Saturday Night
Ok, this is a Sam Cooke tune, but it's Jimmy's version that I remember and love. Sadly it's also the story of my life. Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody.

Erasure - I Love Saturday
I love any day that isn't Monday or Friday. Those are the two worst days of my week. Right now, Saturdays are on my bad side too though.

Roxette - Here Comes The Weekend

This is another cheesy tune, but Roxette, rocks in that 80s pop kinda way. This song is so fun too.

*all downloads available for a limited time only. Snag em while you can.

0 comments: