Monday, May 12, 2008

Lots Done, Except Sleep

I didn't get to bed last night until almost midnight and now I feel like I've been hit by a bus. However I got rid of a lot of stuff between my parents' house and gram's house yesterday, so that would be considered progress. Right?

That's not to say there's still not loads of stuff to do and somehow the 5.5 hours of sleep I got last night is going to make getting lots more done an impossibility. I'm one of those people that need at 7 hours of sleep or I can't function.

At least I didn't have nightmares of that creepy cemetery I visited yesterday. My brother and I went to Calvary Cemetery in Charleroi to find the graves of our great grandparents on my mother's father's side of the family.

It took much doing and this cemetery is old. And when I say old I mean, this is not one of those places that I'd want to be after dark on a cold windy night. I must remind myself to post the pictures we took on my flickr page. Yesterday was just blustery and dreary looking enough to give the place a real haunted feel to it. (And it didn't need any further assistance at that)

I think I would rather just go back to bed right now, but there's no time for that. The day must be started. I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with this day, except maybe nod off ever 10 minutes. Zzzzzzzzz

0 comments: