Monday, May 12, 2008

Random 10 - Week 154

From Music Memoirs


10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

A lot of time was spent in my brother's car this weekend so it was his choice of tunes

Terri Clark - Emotional Girl
(She's one of my favorite country singers and this song like Girls Lie Too is a hoot)

Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

Bernie Barlow - Sexy

Keri Noble - I Won't

Nick Lowe - Ragin' Eyes
(I want to have ragin' eyes!)

Diana Krall - Narrow Daylight
(My favorite song by any artist)

Joan Osborne - These Arms Of Mine
(A cover of the Otis Redding classic)

Keri Noble - Butterfly
(One of my favorite tracks from her debut album)

Thompson Twins - King For A Day
(Tripping on the 80s)

Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
(Saddest song ever)

And now for the photo...from Calvary Cemetery

102_1110

I'll post the link to the rest once they finish uploading.

0 comments: