Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome Summer!

Well yesterday officially started summer, even though it really doesn't start til mid-June. Tell that to the weather we had yesterday. It was in the mid-80s and quite possibly sweltering. The kind of weather that makes sleeping very uncomfortable when you haven't broken out the fans.

Wow where did the heat come from? Last week we could barely get into the 60s! It's like the weather knows when we get to Memorial Day.

Now I'm ready for the beach or the amusement park or something other than sitting around the house. It's time! It's been a long, cold, lonely winter as George Harrison so nicely put it.

I'm ready for some fun and sun and water and sand or at least a nice deck chair. The only problem is that with the coming of Memorial Day we also have gas prices at the $4.00 mark.

Way to put a cramp in all the places I want to go!

Thank you major oil companies. I appreciate you frelling up my summer before it even begins.

I have a funny feeling that this summer its going to be me and my damn computer again.

PAH!

0 comments: