Sunday, May 04, 2008

More Shopping

I'm totally lethal at Rue 21. I spent another $40 + at that store today. Sadly the capris I went there for will have to be returned, but I'm sure I'll be able to find something else there. I bought 2 dresses for $5 a piece a couple t-shirts and a pair of exercise sweat capris.

I also bought a lovely body wash/lotion/spray set at Bath & Body Works. I'm addicted to that store too. I love pretty smelling stuff and I don't have one perfume I prefer to another. I tend to pick my scents according to my mood. Today I fell in love with Blushing Cherry Blossom.

Shopping was a bit therapeutic. At least when I was spending money that I didn't have I could keep my mind off the sadness. That's something. Right?

Going to Sonic helped too. There's something about Cherry Limeade that really soothes the soul. Tater Tots do the same, especially if they are covered in cheese. Mmmm. Oh and the grilled chicken wrap was pretty good too.

Now I really have to get some of my older clothes cleared out of the closet to make room for the new stuff. That's never fun, but here's hoping that keeping busy keeps the tears from flowing as freely, because the constant feeling that I'm about to break down is not fun.

0 comments: