Friday, May 16, 2008

Top 5 On Friday - Week 175

From Music Memoirs

Top 5 "Night" songs or songs that relate to the night or evening.

I'm pretty sure I did this topic once before, but lordy I need help in the Top 5 topics area. It's hard to be fresh and original after 3 years of memes. Looks hopefully for new suggestions.

1. Dubstar - Stars
I love this electronic britpop band. This was one of their first singles from their Debut CD Disgraceful. Loved it!

2. George Harrison - Here Comes The Moon
The sequel to Here Comes The Sun and what would night be without the moon?

3. Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Night Time
He only operates at night time. Mmmm. I can deal with that.

4. Erasure - Man In The Moon
One of my favorite seldom listened to anymore bands. This is a sweet song from the I Say I Say I Say album.

5. Justin Hayward - Night Flight
Cheesy 80s Justin is my favorite Justin, except for the hair.

0 comments: