Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Rock That I'll Be Hiding Under

The only joy that I got out of my day yesterday came late. Yay Pens for finally winning a game of the Stanley Cup Finals. I was beginning to wonder if they'd forgotten how to play hockey on the short trip from Pittsburgh to Detroit.

Thank God they didn't. I think I would have cried if they did, and lord knows I was doing enough crying yesterday without needing a sports team to add to my hysteria.

It all started out with my keys hiding from me in the morning, then a file disappeared at work when it was just needed, then a health issue that got me worried. Oye. I discovered that I can in no way afford health care for myself at least good health care. Highmark for a single person is about $300 a month.

That depressed me. I'm still trying to figure out how my gram managed to only pay $286 every three months. It must be a special deal for seniors through Highmark.

~big sigh~

Yesterday was just a horrid day, probably one of the worst I've had since April 26, which right now I consider the worst day of my life.

Oh and today's shaping up to be such fun. I have to meet with someone at Sacred Heart Cemetery for something or other. PAH! And next Thursday I have to meet with the attorney to get things sorted out with the Estate.

Can I please just sleep a week or two so I can get my life back. I've already lost my perky and most of my sanity, I want to hold on to what little is left of me for the time being.

Is that too much to ask?

0 comments: