Monday, May 19, 2008

Random 10 - Week 155

From Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Lots of weird music going on this weekend, a bit of everything.

Rob Thomas - Little Wonder
The Byrds - Feel A Whole Lot Better
Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway

These three were from a mix CD that I've been trying, rather unsuccessfully to play in my car lately. My CD player has scratched it up quite nicely, damn and blast.

George Harrison - The Art Of Dying
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass

I decide to put George on random yesterday and what does my winamp do? It finds all the songs that will depress me.

Hem - The Pills Stopped Working
Martina McBride - I Never Promised You A Rose Garden
Over The Rhine - Suitcase
Erasure - Spiraling
Colbie Calliat - Kiss The Girl

These are other artists that I was listening to over the past few days, as you can see, it was a very random weekend for music, from classic rock to country and just about everything in between.

And my photo was taken on Saturday afternoon. It's a rainbow!

100_1342

0 comments: