Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Walking Is Relaxing

I love going to the walking path in Monessen. It makes me feel a hundred times better than going to the gym even if I'm only there a half hour, mostly because you see normal people there and not those 5 lb wonder wenches.

I can't help it but being around those little chickies makes me really violent. I want to drag them by their hair to the Wendy's up the street and feed them Baconators. At the walking path there are normal people who seem to get lost when they go to Jack's or rather they last there a month or so and get very self conscious of the skinny wenches and quit going.

I really must be strong, because I've gone on a semi-regular basis for over a year now. I miss Curves in Charleroi. It was so much nicer on the sanity.

Which brings me back to walking. Just me, the mp3 player and my thoughts. Perhaps not the best combination of things, but it felt good. 2 miles, which is much less than I usually walk but still it was better than nothing. If I had gone alone I can usually walk for about 5 miles, but then again, there were other things that needed doing last night too, so even a little exercise was good.

Today come hell or high water I'm going to the gym. It's nowhere near as relaxing or even as good for the nerves as walking but I pay for it, so I better use it. After all, I need to get rid of my excess aggression, and where better to do that than the place with those skinny chickies that annoy the hell out of me, right?

0 comments: