Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Why Is It

~ That when you start to do something a million and one other things happen and you just can't get what you started finished?

~ That when you clean out closets/drawers/cabinets and toss things that when you go to put things back, there's less space? (Anyone that reads my blog knows that this is a mystery of life that I think really needs solved)

~ That bra straps spend most of their time falling down my arm.

~ That one event can throw off a schedule forever. I'm really not into blogging in the morning anymore. I may start posting at the end of the day, which is when I'm going to be visiting my daily list.

~ Just when you think you have your inbox cleaned out, there are about 10 other emails that you have to save. Grrr.

~ Boys cannot or perhaps its will not flush after peeing. Can I get a resounding eww to that please?

~ Just when the debt monkey is almost off your back, something happens and boom you're lugging that monkey around again! Damn those monkeys!

~ When you want to talk to someone, they aren't around or are too busy.

~ When I think the tears might have dried up, there are more to shed.

~ That when I think of Grandma, I can't see her as the vibrant loving woman I hugged every day. Why can't I get that other image out of my head? Why? WHY? WHY!! Dammit, I want it to go away. Please make it go away.

0 comments: